Raw Burmese Hair is one of those hair types that are so versatile and easy to work with. It has such a beautiful pattern its curly/wavy and oh so gorgeous.
You only need two bundles for a simple classy look, remember the hair is thick.
If you want a voluminous style then three bundles is your ideal number.
How to care Burmese Curly Hair?
- Wash the hair at least once every 2-3 weeks, using moisture rich products such as our Style Thy Crown Hair Conditioner.
- Comb the hair with our Style Thy Crown Hair Brush or wide tooth comb, while starting from the ends to the roots.
- Avoid alcohol based products.
- Avoid heavy oils.
- When going to bed, section the hair in quadrants.
- Spray hair with our Kukui Hair Silkener as a hair protector.
- Separate the hair, and braid or twist into two parts after moisturizing it.
- Plait the hair and wrap in a scarf or a bonnet.
** It is also recommended to use natural hair care products instead of hair care products containing harsh chemicals.
** Use a heat protectant if you decide to blow-dry, curl or straighten the hair.