Hawaiians use kukui nut oil on dry hair that has been damaged by overexposure to elements such as the sun and wind. The amino acids and essential fatty acids present in kukui nut oil penetrate the hair shaft and leave hair looking healthy and moisturized.
What is it?
A natural moisturizer, it contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants that will help soothe dry skin, heal wounds, and moisturize dry, damaged hair. It contains vitamins A, C, and E and it is high in linoleic acid.
KUKUI NUT OIL BENEFITS
- Alleviating a dry and itchy scalp.
- Keeping the hair moisturized when used as a sealant.
- Softening and detangling hair.
- Adding shine to the hair.
- Healing heat-induced burns that could come from a heat styling tool.